Friday, February 1, 2008

Map jumping

Watching Finding Nemo makes me want to be back in Australia.

True story.

Current music: Avey Tare and Kria Brekkan - Pullhair Rubeye. This album was recorded as a lovely folk album by Avey Tare of Animal Collective and Kria Brekkan formerly of Mum. They reversed the entire album before releasing it. I have it both forward and backward and love it both ways. It's so crazy amazing.

I've been reading the full transcript of the latest Democratic debate today. I'm so undecided it's not even funny.

I'll be reading the Republican one tomorrow probably.

All I know is that John McCain seems bi-polar, Hilary is scary, Obama is a calmer version of Hilary and Romney changed his mind on abortion. So we'll just have to wait and see where I land on that whole dilemma. Because my vote totally counts in this blue state.

And here's the thing, other than higher taxes for rich people (which is going to happen anyway once Bush's tax cut expires), I can't see yet why we wouldn't want universal health care... but maybe I'm just missing something. Maybe I should move to Sweden.

I'm going to be in California in 15 days! I don't even care if it rains on me now, I'm just really excited to see Brandon.

2 comments:

DM Roberts said...

I decided yesterday that Sweden may be the place to be. Lingonberries for everyone!

pamily said...

haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Please tell me you've been watching O'Grady :D