Thursday, February 14, 2008

Professor Layton and the never ending trial of my patience


Sorry about the cussing, but ahahaha, I can't stop laughing over this comic! Because even though I'm enjoying playing this game, this is sooo truuuue. Hahaha

It has been a wonderful Valentine's Day thus far. Brandon is clever and wonderful. Every couple of hours I get an email with a message and a photo attached. The photo is of random areas or things around his house, and hidden within the photo is a heart. My job is to find the heart. This was the hardest one so far. You'll have to make it bigger to find it.

Today is my one day of the year to enjoy really terrible yet some how delicious store brand sugar cookies covered in sprinkles. Every year I look forward to these. I generally only eat them on either Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day. Once in a while I'll buy the flag ones on the 4th of July. They're crunchy and sweet and turn my fingers pink. Yum yum.

I'm going to start my packing tonight between watching the latest Tivo'd episode of Project Runway and solving riddles with the help of Professor Layton, Luke and their horrid British accents. Good times!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.