Friday, February 15, 2008

The final countdown

I am the world's worst packer. It's almost 10 and I'm barely finishing my laundry now. Yahoooo!

So Brandie, who I work with, is also flying to California tomorrow, but she is leaving on a cruise to Mexico. She will also be gone for 10 days. So basically we are taking the exact same days off. And ironically, we were the two closing the shop tonight. Every 5 minutes one of us would yell out either "what?? It's only -:--?? This afternoon will never end!" or else "Hey, guess what!? We're leaving tomorrow!" The 3 to 6 o'clock stretch was basically an eternity.

But! It is finally almost here! In 13 hours I will be in the car with Brandon off to whatever he decides to show me first. I can't wait!

Anyway, I'd better be off to finish packing.

I probably won't have time/access to post anything while I'm gone. But if I get a chance, I'll send a quickie of an update.

Have an excellent 10 days my friends!

Listen to good music, read good books, see good movies.

Oh, and P.S. Project Runway update - Christian and Jillian both made it to the final three. Thank heavens. I cannot wait to see what they come up with. This might be the best PR season finale yet!

Central Coast Cali, here I come! (Please don't rain on me) countdown: 12.5 hours. Yessssssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you're having fun!