Thursday, February 28, 2008

Plus and minus

Through the entirety of Project Runway Season 4, I have hated on Rami time and time again. But even I have to admit, I'm glad he made it to Bryant Park instead of Chris. Using human hair for clothing - while I admit it looked chic - is just... gross...

I'm a little nervous for my boy Christian, but I'm really excited to see what he and Jillian will be pulling out on the runway.

And I have a major girl crush on Heidi Klum. Seriously.

On the topic of me (that's what you're all here for right?), depression = two thumbs down. And rain to top it off is just miserable. I promise I'll get less whiny as time goes on. It feels like an eternity since Saturday and yet it's only been 4 days. I said Monday or Tuesday that I just have to take it one day at a time, and my mom responded, "And probably even an hour at a time more often." So true. Well, there's an hour left of today and I think I'll try to sleep through it and a few of tomorrow's hours as well.

I am thankful for sleep, for the increasing hours of daylight in the day and that our elliptical machine is set up so I can run on it while watching the fabulosity that is Project Runway.

With that, goodnight.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

i love your blog. the way you write is fabulous...anyway, keep up the good work. and youre making me want to watch project runway - stop it! lol

pamily said...

Why thank you!! haha I always assume no one reads these things, but I'm flattered! :D

And you should totally watch Project Runway. I'm obsessed. The season finale is next week. It's probably going to be the best yet.