Saturday, February 2, 2008

I settled for a telephone and sang into your machine

I just finished Andrew Bird's Armchair Apocrypha on vinyl and now I'm listening to Bright Eyes' Fever and Mirrors from my Bright Eyes box set while I cut out pictures from magazines for my collage collection. Calendar Hung Itself just came on. Love. Love love love.

Listening to Andrew Bird reminded me of when I saw him play at Bumbershoot in September. Probably one of the most magical shows I have ever been to. The sun was down, the stage was set against the Space Needle, all lit up and glorious. The sky was clear and Andrew's whistling was beautiful. I wanted to stay there forever.

I slept more than half of the day today. I'm not sure why. It's possible I'm getting sick, but I really hope that's not the case.

I went to see 27 Dresses tonight with my mom. It was charmingly cliche. Definitely enjoyable.

Well I think I'll get back to magazine clipping or else go back to sleep (not at the same time though, I promise. Scissors and sleeping don't go together).

Crochet squares done: 4.5

Days until California: 14

No comments: