Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ups and downs, bigs and littles, longs and shorts

I feel so annoyed today. My word.

And I am taking it out as a grammar Nazi! It really bothers me when people write "feelin" and "doin" and "goin" and all other -ing words without the -g. It sounds so uneducated. Also, it bothers me when people write "then" instead of "than." Oh man and I saw someone spell Jamaica as Jamacia over and over and over the other day. It just never ends. What is wrong with our schools??

Sigh.

So anyway. Stake conference today. We had one session instead of two so I had to park a block away at a different church because there was no parking to be found. Elder Nelson was supposed to come but he got a new assignment at the last minute so our Area Seventy spoke instead. The meeting was pretty good. It focused on missionary work mostly. Being a good example. That kind of thing.

I made peanut butter heath bar cookies for my family this afternoon. They are yummy.

Man I wish I was in California right now. Sadly I'm going to have to wait another 138.5 hours. At least it's relatively soon now. Then it's 9 days of vacation. Aaah.

No comments: