Sunday, February 24, 2008

Break ups and break downs

Life has a way of pulling the rug out from under my feet. Sometimes I simply lose my balance, sometimes I fall down, and sometimes I smack my head on the concrete.

This weekend I am in the third of those categories.

I came home from rainy California two days early, unexpectedly and confusedly single.

All I can do is try to stay positive and continue moving forward. Though honestly I just want to curl up in my bed in a puddle of tears, never to be seen again.

Sometimes there are things I just don't understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry.

Jenna said...

wait a second...i thought that you went to california WITH him. how weird. boys are dumb. im sorry to hear about that, hopefully he'll come to his senses but if not, then i suggest that you dont need him anyway. :]