Tuesday, February 12, 2008

May you live every day of your life

I think maybe just maybe I am becoming a video game junkie.

Well, ok, that's an overstatement. Because I don't play them all the time. But I do like them a lot now and then. I bought a few Nintendo DS games tonight to take with me to California next week. I got this one mystery game I'm pretty excited about called Professor Layton and the Curious Village and a version of Sims 2. The mystery one is a series of brainteasers and such. Should be fun.

I cannot wait to leave on Saturday. I love love love traveling. I like the anticipation of it. The shopping, the packing, the driving, the flying, the meeting up, all of it. And then the fact that I get to just do nothing except whatever Brandon and I feel like doing for almost 10 days is fantastic. I love vacations!

I'm listening to A Hawk and a Hacksaw tonight. For anyone who likes Beirut, I really recommend them. They're kind of similar. And I think Zach Condon even helped on it. But its the drummer from Neutral Milk Hotel and a violinist and it's got that gypsy feel to it that's so fun to listen to.

No comments: