Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lost in that good feeling

Well my vote for top 3 in Project Runway is obviously out. I'm just glad Christian and Jillian are still in. And Christian's outfit this week was fierce! He totally should have won! The fact that Ricky is still on is a joke. I mean his clothes up till now have just been so blaaaah.

I listened to Sarah Blasko in the car today. It's been ages since I listened to her. It brought back great memories of Australia. Her voice is so delicate, which matches her features. Seeing her in Brisbane was a definite highlight. So lovely.

I'm sitting here staring at the screen trying to think of something interesting to write, but honestly, I don't have much. I'm happy. Things are good and they're getting better. That's a bit boring, but I'm ok with boring.

One small thing of note: someone I trust said to me today "the opposite of love is indifference." I thought that was interesting and true.

I've been wondering how my cousin Carolyn is doing in the MTC. Maybe I'll track down her address and send her a letter.

No comments: