Friday, January 18, 2008

I'll say sorry, but I'm not taking off my glasses

So, a FEW things today.

Firstly, this morning sucked hardcore. Mainly because sometimes being a girl sucks hardcore. But then miraculously to brighten the otherwise dreary morning, there was Corey Delaney in all his glasses awesomeness. I laughed for hours over this. And then got my mom laughing over it as well. This makes me miss Australia a wee bit more. See for yourself:



I think I need this tshirt:



haha, I love it!

Alright, secondly, just for all of you who may be bloggers or avid blog readers, I know I'm behind the times, but I've found out about this thing that makes my blog reading faaantastic. It's called Google reader. If you have a Google account you can use it to have all your friends' blog updates in one convenient little place. If you need or just want a Gmail account, let me know. I still have 98 invitations left.

Today I've been listening almost non stop to Land of Talk. You can stream some of their music off their site. They've just really been hitting the spot today for some reason. Helped me get a lot of work done.

Ok, so lastly, before I go watch some 30 Rock - which, by the way, is the funniest show on TV right now, and one of the only things I watch regularly - I had a flashback discussion with Brandon last night. We recapped all the best Nickelodeon shows that were on when we were kids. I don't know how many of you remember this show, but man, I'd like to see some Rocko's Modern Life right about now. Or maybe some old school Doug. TV was so great when we were kids! What happened?

Alright, enough rambling for tonight.

Sweet dreams my syrupy little canned peaches.

No comments: