Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I know I'll be safe in these arms

Aaaaaagh! Sometimes! I love Brandon so much! That I want to run around screaming it for hours on end! haha

He is seriously perfect. I don't even understand how I got so lucky. Man.

Ok, sorry, that was really mushy, I know, but I just had to get it out.

Anyway, Urban Outfitters shipped my coat today. Finally. I am so excited. I've been wearing the same purple plaid coat (as seen in my profile pic) for over two years now, and it was time for an upgrade. So I bought this pretty little thing online for about 30% of the original price. The yellow so completely matches nothing that it actually kind of goes with everything. I love it!

Also on the topic of shopping, if you live in the SLC area, I have a new blog you should check out: www.yourheartout.com. I read it semi religiously, taking notes for when I move back down there. They've got tips on the cutest clothes shops, restaurants, furniture stores, and other miscellany in the Utah Valley and surrounding area. It's great if you're looking for one of those hidden treasure kind of places, or if you want a knick knack that's truly original. I highly recommend checking them out.

Well, it's mon pere's birthday, so I'm off to celebrate old age hah. Wishing you all the best of evenings!

2 comments:

Jonni Ann said...

I just wanted to say that I love that coat! Very cute. I love Urban Outfitters and I'm excited that Utah finally has one. I can't wait to go to it.

Also, I love that blog you posted about.

pamily said...

Thank you! I got really excited when I heard Utah was finally getting an Urban Outfitters. I hear they have an American Apparel now too. Finally! I think I love shopping a little too much... :)