Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm sick, you're tired, let's dance

oooof. I have a headache.

Sometimes co-workers are frustrating.

In other news, I've found that Metric holds a certain spring feeling for me. I generally listen to them when it's sunny out. They remind me of high school summers when all I did was read, hang out with my friends and count down the days until school started again.

Alright, can someone please tell me what the point is in having a super slim notebook computer if it requires you to carry around a separate external cd-rom drive? I admit the MacBook Air's optional solid state hard drive is pretty awesome, but I don't understand why someone would go for something super slim if it's slimness meant you have to carry around extra accessories.

Sigh, just my opinion.

In any case, my head is about to split down the middle, so I think it's bed time. Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to carry around a CD drive if you keep your music and movies on your computer anyways. And you can use any computer's cd drive wirelessly. It's a little radical to be marketable but it actually doesn't sound that impractical to me.