Sunday, March 2, 2008

We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us

Well, La Vie en Rose was depressing. But I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's tonight and that cheered me up.

It was really nice out today. I sat out on our back patio on the swing chair with a light blanket and just read for a while. The lake is so pretty this time of year. It's not quite up high enough for boats to be out on it, so it's just calm and lovely.

March is infinitely better than January or February. I'm glad this is my birthday month. It always carries with it the first signs of spring and I just love it.

It's been a week now. I suppose if I can survive a week, then I can survive a month or a year or anything else can't I? Sure I can.

I want a cat named Cat now. Or maybe just any cat really. Preferably a mini cat. I've been thinking about that a lot today. How much I want a cat lately.

At Brandon's, when his cat saw me crying, she came up and started licking my face. It was wonderfully sweet.

Maybe soon.

For now I'm off to bed. Happy March.

1 comment:

Catalyst of fire said...

You are into movies? I am a huge independent movie buff! Want something powerful, try City of God it will make you cry....amazing film!