Sunday, March 9, 2008

We are friends, we are friends till the very end

PostSecret makes my Saturday nights and Sundays better.

Avery taught me how to curl my hair with a straightener tonight. Who knew that was even possible?? Or that I'd love it way more than any time I've ever tried to use a curling iron? Craziness!

We did some serious shopping tonight. And by that I mean we tried on a kagillion outfits, loved a lot of them, and bought nothing. All in all, it was a total success. We have no money but that doesn't keep us from enjoying clothes!

Then we spent about 4 hours discussing boys and how dumb they are (sorry boys). We rehashed a lot of the troubles we've had in the past, and discussed the ones we're having now. I got a lot of food for thought.

Anyway, since I'm missing out on an hour of sleep tonight, I think it's time for bed. Remember to set your clocks an hour forward! I hate the lost hour, but boy do I love the extra daylight that'll be rolling in with the coming weeks. Spring is a good time of year.

1 comment:

Jonni Ann said...

I came across this site and thought of you. Too bad the UK is so far away.

Also, a show you might like is Sex and the City. I don't know if you've watched it or not. They make a lot of fashion references in it. Sarah Jessica Parker wears crazy stuff quite often. Anyway, I know they show (edited) reruns on TBS.