Sunday, March 9, 2008

A lot of nothingness with a little somethingness

I am not enjoying this whole time change thing. It has completely thrown me off. I should be tired. And I'm really really not.

So, next payday, I am definitely getting this straightener. It's what Aves used to curl my hair last night and it's fantastic. I can't wait!

My head is all over the place tonight! I keep starting sentences then not finishing them. And it's taking me forever to finish this blog hah.

I spent most of today just chilling. Painted my nails, groomed the old eyebrows, shopped out some makeup (I want this makeup sampler from Sephora to boost my makeup color choices), actually tried out some makeup techniques I'd been wanting to mess around with for a while, and managed to get some laundry done.

Basically I slacked off all day. And it was alright.

No comments: