Monday, March 31, 2008

Gonna wash my bones in the Atlantic Shore

Ok. I am a stubborn person. I can admit this.

That being said, I have finally - FINALLY - given Band of Horses a fair trial. And... um... I might not actually hate them after all. Well, ok, I guess I never said I hated them, but I wasn't exactly their cheerleader. And I'm not saying they're my favorite band ever, but The General Specific is pretty darn catchy.

On another topic, I'm on my way to being nearly finished with my pumpkin colored knit bag. I've got all but one small piece finished, and once that's done it's just a matter of sewing it up and adding a buckle. I think it's going to be great!

I started French today. It's... going to be interesting. It's the same teacher I had in the fall and the class is mostly full of people who just finished 101 during the winter quarter. So I feel a little disconnected in comparison to the rest of the class. But whatever, I'm going to just stick it out and push my way through to an A. I just want my A.

So that's life for today.

Can I just add that I'm really really happy lately? I mean I have moments where I feel a little down, but overall, life is actually really great. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Jonni Ann said...

I enjoy Band of Horses.

I really need to learn how to knit or learn anything new for that matter. I wish I was better at being crafty.

pamily said...

I'm starting to enjoy Band of Horses more and more, the more I listen.

I wished I was craftier for a long time. I have a friend who is the craftiest person I have ever known. She knits, sews, takes beautiful photographs, makes really cute digital illustrations as well as draws, paints, and makes books. She's my inspiration.

When I'm back in Utah I'd love to show you how to crochet or knit if you want :)