Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life tastes good

The extent of my obsession with Nutella has reached ridiculous levels. I cannot get enough of it. I think this is because when I was younger, I had a few too many bad experiences with Ferrero Rocher - which I still think is disgusting - and it resulted in my thinking that I didn't like hazelnut. Thus I as a child and teen I had no desire to even attempt something like Nutella.

I wish I'd known then what I know now.

Because I'm obviously making up for lost time. First it started out with just Holland Rusk. That's all I'd eat it on. Now it's bagels. And toast. And when I'm done spreading, I can't help it. I lick the knife. I just can't let it go to waste!

What I am getting at, is that if you haven't tried it already, do. Now. Run to your local grocer and buy a jar of it this second. It will change your life.

On the topic of foods that have altered my reality in a serious way, we now come to pancake in a can. Well, ok, it's actually called Batter Blaster. I found out about it today, and it blew my mind! Brad, our tech manager, was telling us about it, and at first we in the office thought it was a joke. Then when we realized he was serious, we thought it just sounded nasty; like cheez whiz style pancakes full of chemicals and preservatives.

But not so! It is in fact USDA certified organic! And the pancakes it makes actually look really good! Who would have thought?? You MUST check it out. Just watch the video. You too will be a believer.



I know, you want some now don't you? I'll get some soon and let you know how it is. And I think maybe I'll put a little Nutella on it while I'm at it...

No comments: