Monday, March 10, 2008

The oldest of 9...10...11...

My second youngest brother, Sam, is in the UW Medical Center emergency room with smashed fingers. The last I heard was that he was going into surgery. So please, keep him in your prayers.

I'm at my dad's watching my brothers and sister while my dad and Kina are at the hospital. Oddly enough, by the time I get home either tonight or tomorrow, I'll probably have another little sister at home.

My mom and Tod are foster parents, and before Christmas we got two sweet little girls to watch for a few days. The aunt who has been taking care of them since then has decided she can't be the kind of mother she'd like to be for the youngest girl, so we're taking her back. She's a sweetheart. She's a couple months apart in age from Brock, so it'll be a bit like having twins. And chances are we'll get to adopt her. Nevaeh, the older of the two, will most likely be around a lot as well since we'll want to keep them close as sisters, so it's a bit like gaining two new sisters really. I'm excited. I love kids. And I really love being a big sister.

Anyway, time to make sure homework is done and watch High School Musical 2 hah

No comments: