Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 things thing

Well, I've been tagged (there's a first for everything I suppose). And unlike the 25-things-about-me facebook phenom that I vehemently refused to participate in, I'm actually going to fill this one out. Mainly because I'm waiting for my laundry to be done, and, well, Jillian-Anne's blog is one of the few I look forward to reading :)


8 things I look forward to:
* starting cosmetology school in June
* going back to Aus some day
* owning a charger for my Macbook again so I can stop mooching off Elisa (I yub you Eesa)
* not being dirt poor for a little while (yessss! to student loan money)
* going home to visit my fam sometime this summer
* furniture! and paint! and wood floors! (June June June June June)
* Harry Potter 6
* watching O'Grady with John-Ross

8 things I did yesterday:
* played with Sego
* watched Ryan, Olivia, and Joe weed the garden (because I'm a slacker)
* listened to some Craig David (bahaha. but seriously.)
* cleaned out my cupboard in the kitchen
* got some soul shaking hiccups that took ages to get rid of
* interviewed for a job I don't really want but definitely need
* facebook stalked (i know) <- Me too, J. Me too.
* watched some 30 Rock

8 things I wish I could do:
* clean anything and everything with the snap of a finger
* apparate
* travel the world in a year
* be done with school (cosmetology and my BA)
* play an instrument well enough to be in a band
* be completely self sufficient in a house far away from the rest of civilization
* own a puppy
* grow my hair out faster

8 shows I watch:
* Gossip Girl
* 30 Rock
* Dexter
* It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
* Arrested Development (well, the DVDs anyway)
* O'Grady (also no longer on the air, but one of the best cartoons ever)
* The Simpsons (only the old seasons now and then though)
* uuuuuuh... I can't think of anything else. Soooo.... my life. I watch my life.

No comments: