Wednesday, January 7, 2009

some things

I have gray hairs and I'm only 21.

Every time I go into a Wal Mart my legs get sluggish and I feel depressed. As I venture further into the store, my cortisol levels sky rocket and I begin to hyperventilate.

Each morning I hope with my heart that Anders Loves Maria will be updated. It's been a bit scattered lately.

Tonight I found out Avery's personality type just happens to be my soul mate. It all makes sense now.

I just want to go back to Australia all day every day. That or curl up in my bed never to be seen again. Australia really does sound so much nicer though...

With the new semester starting, I'm deeply envious of my friends who are in school. I need to get back to learning and thinking and doing.

I see photos everywhere, but I never have the guts to take them.

Some days I love everyone. But most days I hate them all.

1. 2. I have a definite speech pattern.

I am in desperate need of sleep.

1 comment:

Jonni Ann said...

The other day at work my co-workers were teasing me that I had a gray hair. I thought they were crazy and then I went in the bathroom and saw it. It wasn't gray, it was pure white. Kind of embarrassing.